FRONTEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F/X)
Who we are
TeamEcho is a fast-growing HR tech start-up from Linz. With our employee engagement tool, we help our customers shape an outstanding corporate culture and transform the world of work together. TeamEcho is used by more than 100 companies including Dynatrace, Magenta, Herold, Caritas, and the University of Vienna.
Communication in our development team is English, that’s why our development job profiles are also kept in English.
Your future role at TeamEcho
- Work with agile working methods (Scrum) and be part of an awesome team.
- Write automated tests, and contribute to good code quality.
- Work on our Frontend with React, Redux, and TypeScript.
- Develop yourself within a constantly growing development team.
- Share and develop your skills together with your teammates in and outside of your task field.
Your profile and qualifications
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- You are eager to take over responsibilities for components, or tasks within the team.
- You have already gained a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- You appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- You are eager to improve your React, Redux, TypeScript skills.
- You have already used at least one of these technologies amongst Jest, ReactTestingLibrary, Sass, Bootstrap, Webpack.
What we offer
- A 35-hour-week with full salary.
- Further education opportunities and mentoring.
- An exciting job in a dynamic working environment with motivating challenges.
- An office in the heart of Linz with great public transport connections.
- Flexible workspace and flexible working hours without core time.
- Free snacks and drinks in the office.
- A familiar atmosphere and monthly TeamEcho Nights.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 44,660 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a significantly higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
At TeamEcho, we have a clear vision: everyone should enjoy going to work (and not just us ;))! As a fast-growing tech start-up, we are constantly looking for motivated people who want to join us in creating a better working environment for everyone. Sounds good? Then apply as Frontend Software Engineer – we are looking forward to you!